Zoya Dovima

Zoya Dovima is from their Matte Velvet collection!
Zoya Dovima is a dark charcoal matte polish that has a brushed aluminum type of metallic look. This polish is super sexy and had me frequently checking out my own nails. It was very easy to apply in 2 coats, 1 thin and a second slightly thicker coat. Many matte polishes are a royal pain to work with but this went on so nicely, nor brushstrokes or dragging. Plus Dovima dries super fast so you can be ready for a night on the town in almost no time.
This collection is worn without base coat or top coat to accomplish the gorgeous matte velvet finish which decreases wear time quite a bit. I had tip wear after two days and minor chipping on the third. I still think Dovima is totally worth it though. I was able to cover up the tip wear with a thin coat applied over the whole nail and it was dry and looking great again by the time I finished both hands. You could always use them with a base and top coat if the matte finish isn't important to you but I love matte polishes! So maybe a special occasion polish if you are someone who wants long lasting manicure for your day to day life. Also Zoya clearly states that the wear time is not as long as a normal polish so no one should be surprised.
I am a voracious reader. You can check out what I'm reading on my Goodreads profile!
 

All in all I LOVE Dovima and can't wait to try more polishes from this collection. Posh look truly spectacular!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

Popular Posts