Zoya Loredana

Zoya Loredana is from their Matte Velvet collection!
Zoya Loredana is a medium charcoal grey matte shimmer. This collection is meant to be worn without base or top coat and is shown here at 3 thin coats. Loredana is very sheer and streaky on the first coat but applies easily and is completely opaque and streak free by the third coat. 

I am a voracious reader. You can check out what I'm reading on my Goodreads profile!

Dovima from this set didn't last very long with minor tip wear within 24 hours but Loredana fared much better. I wore Loredana for 3 VERY active days setting up for my annual pumpkin carving party and during the party itself with no chipping and only very minor tip wear. Excellent for a matte polish & another winner from Zoya!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. This is such a beauty! I super love the color and I find it classy too. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts