Zoya Posh

Zoya Posh is from their Matte Velvet collection!
Zoya Posh is a truly sexy matte red polish with a hint of shimmer. The whole matte velvet collection is really stunning and I've gotten so many compliments every time I wear any of them. Posh is super pigmented so a careful polisher might be able to get away with just one coat. It's shown here at 2 coats that applied nicely and dried super fast. Zoya calls Posh a metallic but I think velvet is really the correct descriptor. So gorgeous and a definite keeper! This one wore very well for a matte polish and still looked perfect after 2 and half days. I took lots of pictures of this one since it's a new favorite and perfect for Halloween!
 
 
My talented sister Alisa put together this spooky dollhouse Halloween scene in my medicine cabinet for my recent pumpkin carving party. She found some amazing pieces online like the bunny and witch Halloween masks on the left! She also made some of the furniture by hand and I love thing whole thing so much!

Thanks for reading!
April

All opinions are my own & were not influenced by Zoya! For more information you can read my disclosure policy.

Comments

  1. Lovely indeed! I super like the color for its so perfect for everyday wear. Can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts