Halftone Konadicures & A Giveaway Roundup
These 2 manicures happened because I just wasn't happy with my french manicure Konad plate #45. Turns out I don't really love the effect of any of these by themselves so far. And lets face it, I am also still pretty bad at placing the stamp in exactly the right place. So I was just playing around and this is what happened. They both remind me of the halftone filter on photoshop. I probably won't be doing anything like either of these again, but I though I might post them anyway. The base for the first photo is Zoya Pasha. The rest of the pictures are over China Glaze Spontaneous.
- Win a poster sized print of your own, favorite photo from K9 Kreations. Ends 9/25.
- Win 3 eye shadows, 2 lip glosses, & 2 nail polishes from Black Nail Polish & Lip Gloss. Ends 9/28.
- Win a beautiful pillow from KenziePoo. Ends 10/1.
- Win Essie Saint Martin Mint & a painting by Sarada from Painted Lady Fingers. Ends10/1.
- Win 3 Sinful Colors from Gilded Angel @ Naive Nails, one of my favorite nail blogs! Ends 10/2.
- Win a custom vinyl banner from Grace Hester. Ends 10/24.
I really like that mani, I love the randomness of the dots and how they give such a cool effect. Thank you for mentioning my giveaway too; I really appreciate it!ReplyDelete
I think both manicures are gorgeous! The second looks like an exotic snakeskin. Beautiful.ReplyDelete
Oooh, that IS cool! I love it. I have a halftone filter I use in PSP too, it definitely reminds me of that!ReplyDelete
Thanks for mentioning my giveaway. I have three going on right now! (Insane I know but I love my readers :o)ReplyDelete
250 Greeting Cards
24 x 36" Vinyl Banner with Grommets
18 X 24 Poster Print