Failed Water Marble Almost Saved

I haven't tried a water marble in along time so I thought I'd give it a shot. I didn't like the way it turned out, not horrible but just not enough of any of the colors. I decided to try & save it by adding more polish by sponging & just using a brush to fill in some areas.
These are all photos of the fixed up version. I used Zoya Tracie for the base & Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune & NYC Molten Metal for the marbling & sponging. Turned out ok in the end.
Thanks for reading!


  1. Your title is so funny!!! It isn't that bad at all haha!


Post a Comment

Popular Posts