N.Y.C. Downtown lives on my toes! I haven't changed the color in ages. This polish costs .94 cents at Target, is opaque in one coat & just seems to be a classic color that I don't have to think about. I know my toes will look good and it will go with everything. Nice berry creme in one coat for a buck is a no-brainer in my world!
Do you ladies change your pedicure polish as frequently as you do your nails? Do you stick with a few neutral colors most of the time or do you go wild and crazy?
I used Nail Tek Foundation II on my ring & pinkie for a matte effect.
- Win a $50 gift certificate to Leanna Lin Jewelry from Dandy Giveaway. Hurry! Ends tonight!
- Win a Fountain Jet Soda Starter Kit from Soda Stream & Dandy Giveaway. Hurry! Ends tonight!
- Win a Bird in Flight Necklace from Down & Out Chic. Ends 1/12.
- Win a Dremel Multi-Max from 3 boys and a dog. Ends 1/12.
- Win a $40 gift certifcate to Joy of Soap From Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 1/16.