Maybelline Red & Bronze Aluminum & A Giveaway Roundup
These are 2 more from my Dollar Tree haul. Maybelline Red Aluminum & Bronze Aluminum were a little thick and hard to work with. They are both okay colors but not exciting enough to make it into my regular rotation. Like all of the Maybellines I've written about so far, these work great for Konad so they are totally worth their $1 price tag. If you love Konad pick up any of the Maybelline Mattes or Aluminums!
Giveaway Roundup (Someday I'll win a Flirty Apron!)
- Win the Flirty Apron of your choice from Blessings Abound Mommy. Ends 2/8.
- Win a Charlie's Soap prize package from Sweeps4Bloggers. Ends 2/8.
- Win 5 nail polishes from the lovely Rebecca of Nails Etc. Ends 2/10.
- Win an Eberjay pajama set from the Penny Pinching Mama. Ends 2/10.
- Win a $100 Sam's Plus Membership Gift Card from Mommy Goggles. Ends 2/10.
- Win a $200 Pottery Barn gift card from the Stylish House. Ends 2/11.
- Win the bag of your choice from Handbag Heaven & Thanks, Mail Carrier. Ends 2/11.
Those are gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Great roundup! I got a good laugh out of your hunt for a Flirty Apron, good luck with that! :)ReplyDelete
Great colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Your blog looks fun!!! I'm a followin' now:)ReplyDelete